Heidi DeCoux is a serial entrepreneur that has built four businesses and sold three of them, has appeared in magazines and websites like Forbes, is the author of an Amazon best-selling book on marketing, and president of the Palmas Del Mar chapter of Uncommon Entrepreneurs.
She’s a marketing maven and an investor, but her real passion, the thing that keeps her up at night, is her commitment to revolutionize K-12 education through the non-profit organization that she founded, Illuminated Life School.
Heidi lives in Puerto Rico, with her husband and mother-in-law, and spends summers at their summer home in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Selected Interviews and Articles
- 3 Business Moves You Must Make Before The Economy Bounces Back – Forbes
- Badass: This is What You Get When an Entrepreneur Designs a School – The Entrepology Podcast
- Disrupting The Outdated Education System – Millionaire Girls Club
- How an entrepreneur dreamt up a bold vision for a new education system and how she’s turning it into reality – Education ReMade
- A School Designed to Help Every Child Live Their Dreams – Teaching Little Brains
- A Revolutionary Way of Schooling Your Kids
- How Illuminated Life School is reinventing and rethinking the way that K-12 education system works – Uncommon Entrepreneurs
- A Model of Education that Shows Kids How to Live Extraordinary Lives – Education On Fire
Approved photos for publicity use
You are welcome to use these photos. Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they’re being featured.